Online Class: Intro to PS Elements
2 hour PS Elements for the everyday, casual photographer
About this Online Workshop
Grab your popcorn, red vines and your non-fat, extra-hot, no-foam iced vanilla latte, and enjoy this live, 2-hour demo of Photoshop Elements. Our pros will take you step-by-step through the process from start to finish of a typical photo shoot post-production scenario.
- Up to 2 hour PS Elements Tutorial and Demo
- Basic color adjusting, tonal adjustments and other primary editing functions
- Working with and understanding layers
- How to remove UFO’s such as telephone lines, exit signs, and other unwanted elements from a photo
- Portrait retouching, including skin softening, blemish removal, and more
- Various filtering effects
- Resizing techniques for print and web use
Select a Date
Tue, Jun 18, 2013 // 5:00 PM PST
Webinar details will be distributed via email prior to the class
Professional photographer and Chimpsy founder
My first camera didn’t even work, but my father stuffed the back of it with cartoons that he would draw of me and my sisters. I will never forget the magic I felt, even though I was only about 6 years old. When I was 13, my mother gave me a “real” camera and the rest is history; and my clients include hundreds of brides, professional athletic teams and athletes, whitewater rafters, restauranteurs, and celebrities.